Do you or someone you know have a disability that might keep them from attending the trials? We can help!
- A Free Shuttle Bus Service (to and from Toys R Us, Kingston; the Kingston Memorial Centre; and the Marriott Hotel at Kings Crossing)
- Accessible portable washrooms
- An accessible seating area for watching the trials
- Assistive Hearing Devices for the Trials Competition
- Accessible parking close to the activities (must have accessible parking permit)
- Golf cart rides available from the parking lot to the activity areas
- Path Mats are laid out in some areas to make it easier for people with mobility issues to navigate the site.
Note: Shuttle bus is not wheelchair accessible. If you require an accessible shuttle, you must call 613-546-4291
ext 1715 or email email@example.com
one week in advance.
Questions about accessibility? Call 613-546-429
1 ext. 1715